*kinoko*

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Dear Mom


This book is the second series of The blue day book.
I gave my mother it.

Mom, the other day I was rubbing my belly button and it really made me stop and think-
what a funny little reminder of such an important connection, a connection that reminds me of how I came to be me!What I'm saying here, Mom, is that you are the foundation upon which my character is built.
And just want to say thank you.
You have shown me a world filled with love and wonder, you have put me on the path to a rich and rewarding life, and you have made me happier than you could possibly imagine.
I want the whole world to know: MY MOM IS THE GREATEST MOM IN THE UNIVERSE!
Because you are. Thank you, Mom. Thank you for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home